I have a busy schedule so I try to make meals that are quick and easy but also healthy. Try the recipe below and let me know what you think.
- Ground chicken (I got mine from a local farm)
- Rainbow Slaw
- Organic canned diced tomatoes
- Brown rice
- Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder to taste
- Brown the ground chicken.
- Add spices, rainbow slaw and canned diced tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer for 10 or so minutes.
- Microwave the brown rice for 90 seconds.
- Put it all in a bowl & enjoy! Top with shredded cheese if you’d like.
This recipe makes a good amount so I have it for leftovers the next day. It re-heats well.