Last night I made this delicious chicken quinoa chili. I didn’t add any beans because I forgot to buy them! I love making chili. I make all different types of chili depending on what ingredients I have at home. Try out this recipe below and tell me what you think! One thing to note, I don’t really measure my ingredients when I cook. So if you love peppers/carrots, add extra! If you hate garlic, don’t add it. You decide!
Chicken Quinoa Chili
1 lb. ground chicken
1 Red pepper
1 Green pepper
1 Yellow onion
2 Garlic cloves
16 oz organic chicken broth
14 oz organic canned diced tomatoes
Spices to taste: cumin, paprika, salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in pot on medium heat.
- Add the onions until soft then add the garlic.
- Add red & green peppers and carrots until soft.
- Add ground chicken and spices. Cook until brown.
- Add chicken broth and diced tomatoes. Stir well.
- Simmer partially covered for 30 minutes.