START YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS NOW! <—- Yes, I just yelled that. Why wait though? You have 7 weeks to get moving. Just imagine all of the progress you can make in 7 weeks.
10 tips to get motivated and stay on track:
- Write down new goals – short and long term.
- Buy a new fitness planner.
- Meal prep! Being prepared is half of the battle.
- Track all of your food in the FREE My Fitness Pal app.
- Plan out your workouts for the week. It’s like a meeting with yourself.
- Try out a class you’ve never taken before.
- Put together a new workout playlist.
- Plan a beach vacation. This one always motivates me.
- Allow yourself 1 cheat meal per week, not a cheat day.
- Buy a new workout outfit. What’s better than new clothes you feel confident in?
- EXTRA TIP – Get a personal trainer! Yes, it is an investment but it’s one of the best ways to stay on track and remain injury free. Invest in yourself.
I hope some of these tips help!